1. Abstract December 2019 has brought another historical pandemic which has posed a serious threat to global health. As of 24th August 2020, 23 311719 confirmed cases and of 806410 deaths have been reported due to this most challenging disease of the 20th century so far, named as coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Issue 10 Articles
1. Abstract 1.1. Aims and Background: Appropriate triage is essential in the management of Acute Pancreatitis (AP). Even if AP initially stratified as mild or moderate, it may rapidly progress to severe form and even death may occur. Therefore, to find reliable prognostic and predictive markers in order to customize treatment strategies is really essential.
1. Abstract Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasm (IPMN) is an intraductal mucin-producing neoplasm , with an increasing incidence. IPMNs may have clear malignant potential and exhibit a broad histo- logical spectrum ranging from adenoma to invasive carcinoma. In contrast to the ductal adenocar- cinoma, IPMNs have in general a better clinical prognosis.
1. Abstract 1.1. Background: Cholecystectomy relieves pain, treats infections and in most instances prevents the re-occurrence of the disorder. However, some complications may happen which include bile leak, bile duct injury, bleeding, peritonitis, liver and intestine injuries, raised scare at the operation site, anesthesia complications and possible death.
1. Abstract Flares of hepatitis with activity similar or even higher than peak activity during initial presentation are rare in patients with Hepatitis-Associated Aplastic Anemia (HAAA). We describe two children with HAAA in whom hepatitis with high transaminases activity persisted or relapsed after a course of antithymocyte globulin